This program works with early learning and child care programs to support the inclusion of all children. If you are concerned with your child’s development, contact a Resource Consultant to discuss your concerns. There is no cost to families to receive services from a Resource Consultant.
Examples of the services available:
• Making connections with other service providers.
• Supporting smooth transitions to school and/or child care programs.
• Creating a Family Service Plan with the family if needed.
• Offering support, suggestions, and resources to families and child care programs.
• Provide training opportunities for parents and educators.
Access the program in one of the following ways:
• Contact a resource consultant directly.
• Be referred by another agency, family doctor, or health unit.
• Have your child care program make a referral.
If you have questions about how the Resource Consultants may assist you and your children, please call:
1 (519) 271-3773 ext. 229 or 1 (800) 669-2948 ext. 229